Sussex and Surrey SLP 6th Form conference RM534 / D07
7 Jul 22
Keynote Speakers on:
- Transition from GCSE to Sixth form
- Non-A level courses - successes and pitfalls plus the future threats eg. T levels
- Basic guide to CPAC
- How to deal with low achievers at ‘A’ level
- coping with students who have done less practical work + mixed examination practices
- How different establishments have utilised Covid catch-up money
- Nuffield placements -
Who is the course leader?
|1 Further Education Regional Science Network||07 July 2022||09:00-16:00||Crawley College|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£75.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available