Getting started in Year 6 - short course - INVITATION ONLY CC467 / A04
What topics are covered?
- World Wide Web as a communication tool
- 3D Modelling
- Web page creation
- Programming: variables in games
- Programming: sensing
- Recognise the content and structure of the Teach Computing Curriculum in Year 6
- Understand how this fits into the curriculum across the whole primary age range
- Gain confidence through hands-on experience of the Teach Computing Curriculum lesson materials.
- Identify how the curriculum may be adapted to the context of your own school
|Getting started in Year 6||05 July 2022||14:30-16:00||Virtual|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available